Presenting the latest edition of Logical Reasoning for CAT Book by Arun Sharma, with CAT Practice tests on Pull Marks. Now with these CAT Practice Tests, you can practice and track your proficiency level, and improvise to master the concepts.The 6th edition of How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT has been developed as per the latest trend and pattern of the CAT examination. This book is a one-stop solution for CAT and MBA examinations aspirants to excel in the Logical Reasoning section of all key management entrance examinations. It also contains the best advisory for each and every type of questions asked in the competitive examinations.
• Comprehensive coverage of Logical Reasoning as per the latest CAT pattern and Solved CAT Papers (2020 and 2019)
• Inclusion of Key chapters –
o Games and Tournaments
o Cubes and Dice
o Venn Diagrams and Network Diagrams
o Input Output
o Coding Decoding etc.
• New section on mock test papers based on the latest CAT pattern
• Coverage of each and every type of question that comes under the category of Reasoning
• Solutions to most exercises and questions written with the unique approach of the ‘Reaction Tracker’ which shows exactly how to crack an LR question.
• ‘Reasoning Archives’ part gives an immediate perspective of the kinds and the depth of questions asked earlier in CAT
• Detailed solutions (wherever relevant) to questions in all levels of difficulties (LODs) of all chapters
• Additional online practice tests for CAT to be available on Pull Marks from July 1, 2021 onwards
• 5 DI-LR Sectional Tests available on our online testing platform Pull Marks through Access Codes available with the book